Accessibility Statement for Thie Y Ribbeyder
Please find outlined below information to ensure that the cottage is suitable for your needs for an enjoyable stay.
Prior to Arrival
- Enquiries and reservations can be made by email, phone or on-line via the visitisleofman.com availability section. Should you need a bigger font for your postal correspondence, please ask.
- Directions to the cottage will be sent with the balance of payment receipt.
On arrival at the cottage
- We have ample private parking space just in front of the front door on a level bricked area. There is a motion sensitive light outside for late arrivals. There is level access in to the cottage and wide doors throughout. We like to meet and greet our guests personally. We are more than happy to help you with your luggage into the house wherever you need it. The porch has a sunken doormat and is tiled.
- Front door has lever handles and all other doors have large oval twist handles. All areas are well lit.
- The hall has vinyl flooring.
- Lounge: There is a short-pile carpet and ample movable s