Terms and Conditions
- The Hiring Contract shall be between the Hirer and the Property Owner for which the booking is made and shall be deemed to be subject to these Conditions of Hire.
- A 25% deposit payment is required at the time of booking with the balance due at least 4 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival date full payment is required at the time of booking. Guests are also requied to complete and sign a booking form.
- Payments can be made by cheque payable to S. J. Martin or by Direct Bank Transfer (please ask for bank details)
- On the issue of a confirmation of booking in accordance with the foregoing booking procedure, the Hirer is responsible for the total advertised price as shown hereon.
- In the event of a cancellation, whilst every endeavour will be made to re-let, refunds can only be made if this is achieved and the later the date of cancellation the less likely this can be done. Hirers are strongly advised to take out Holiday Insurance to cover this risk.
- The booking deposit cannot be refunded.
- Occupation is strictly limited to the number of persons for which the Cottage is equipped as stated in the details.
- Hirers are responsible for any damage caused to the property and contents.
- The owners reserve the right to gain access to the Cottage.
- No pets are allowed at the Cottage.
- No smoking is allowed inside the cottages.
- The cottage is normally available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are asked to vacate by 10am on the day of departure and to leave the Cottage clean and tidy.
- Vehicles, baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirer’s risk at all times.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents, or any personal accident, injury or illness.
- Data Protection: We only retain the contact information you provide during the booking process for the minimum period necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations for tax purposes. We never share that information with third parties and we never use it for marketing. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
S. J. and E. M. Martin
VAT Registration No. 002 5114 45